Job: Administrative Assistant- Bilingual (English/Spanish) CAC Medical Center Homestead, FL
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Humana
- 1Medical Assistant Bilingual English/Spanish, CAC North Miami Bch.
- 2Receptionist 1PM-10PM Shift Bilingual English/Spanish
- 3Regional Drivers/Transportation Specialists - CAC Miami-Dade Bilingual (English Spanish or English/Creole)
- 4Patient Service Coordinator/ Greeter - Bilingual English/Spanish
- 5Medical Assistant / East Hialeah
- View All Jobs
Role: Administrative Assistant
Assignment: CAC Medical Center
Location: Homestead, FL
Are you a fit?
Do you have a strong attention to detail and enjoy assisting customers?
You will: provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational assignment by administering programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the assigned area of responsibility.
- Communicate via telephone and in person to internal and external customers to provide guidance
- Maintain office files and other records
- Compose letters, memos and additional correspondences
- Compile reports and meeting minutes
- Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements
- Administrative Services Knowledge: You understand methodologies and processes for coordinating and providing office administrative, clerical and support services, not specific to a particular business discipline.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Communication: You actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. You can be a broker and consultant regarding resources. You engage people in problem solving without taking over.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs: Outlook. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability of type 50-55 wpm
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Administrative support position
- Prior professional experience in a healtcare/health insurance environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)-must be able to speak, read, and write fluently
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience providing positive customer service
- Must be able to work some weekends and evenings in rotating schedule
- Must be flexible to assist at other CAC locations as needed and directed
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with internet research and proof-reading/editing
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records system(s)