Job: Assistant Administrator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Humana
Role: Assistant Administrator
Assignment: CAC Medical Center
Location: East Hialeah
Are you a fit?
Would you enjoy coordinating activities of the CAC Florida Medical Centers so the planning, organizing, and oversight of resources are consistent with the overall operating plan, goals, and objectives? Do you possess a high commitment to excellence? Are you skilled and confident to ?back-up? the Center Administrator as needed? If so, please continue reading!
- Direct supervision of assigned personnel, ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Orientation and training of personnel on center policies and procedures
- Evaluates personnel, employee performance, and makes recommendations accordingly to Administrator
- Counsel and discipline employees when necessary, monitor productivity levels of personnel
- Assist in developing and updating policy and procedure manuals.
- Collects and submits monthly statistical reports to Upper Management for all center services and departments
- Develops progressive departmental goals and appropriate measures to ensure timely effective results
- Ensures that referrals are being issued in a timely manner
- Maintain updated documentation of licenses and in services to comply with regulatory procedures
- Walk thru the Center to ensure everything is operational.
- Evaluate and audit departments, to ensure each department is working properly (referrals, HIM, X-Ray, etc.)
- Maintain open communication with Administrator on daily operational issues.
- Responsible for and will recommend procurement of supplies, equipment, and modifications necessary for practical economical operations.
- Responsible for updating and creating new templates for the physicians
- Responsible to comply with on call rotation
- Back-up for Administrator
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Associates Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual-English/Spanish (must be able to read, write, and speak both fluently)
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory or Management experience
- Experience in a healthcare/medical center setting
- Computer knowledge, including MS Office-Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Flexibility to support and travel to other Centers as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Chameleon and/or E-Clinical Works (ECW)
- Experience managing multiple facilities/locations simultaneously
? Completion of HIPAA testing required post hire
? Completion of Orientation & Training in the CAC/Humana Florida Medical Centers' Policies & Procedures as well as on the job training required post hire