Job: AT&T Full Time Retail Sales Consultant - West Palm Beach, FL (Okeechobee)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
AT&T is at the center of the communication revolution. We are the number one wireless company in America and the largest telecommunications and entertainment company in the universe!
You're part techno guru, part social butterfly. You are made for AT&T.
You're outgoing. You have amazing energy. You love to talk about cool technology. Well, we have customers waiting to speak with you. As a Retail Sales Consultant, you'll get to know our communication and entertainment technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the guru.
Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
Skills / Requirements
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Willingness to handle rejection from customers
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.