Job: Certified Occupational Therapy Asst. - Full Time Job - 1755249A2
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at HCR ManorCare
- 1Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time - Experience Needed Job
- 2Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time- EXPERIENCE NEEDED - Bilingual Therapist Preferred Job
- 3Volunteer Coordinator-Hospice Services (Full-time) Job
- 4Occupational Therapist / OT - PRN Job
- 5Admissions Coordinator - Hospice & Home Health (Full-Time Bilingual Spanish/English-R Job
- View All Jobs
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA / Occupational Therapy
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Opportunities for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA:
- Competitive wages
- Outstanding benefits
- Educational programs
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Network of more than 500 long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested in employing Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
Our benefits for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA:
- Benefit eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- In-house CEU's
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision (benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 401(k) Matching
- Mentorship & Growth Opportunities
- State-of-the-art Equipment
- Clean & Spacious Rehab Gyms
Prior experience in Occupational Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
Required Education: Education/Licensing
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
3161 - HHCC-Kendall, Kendall, Florida