Profile: Miami Dade College
Educational Innovation. Community Impact.
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to every member of our community desiring a higher education. Our goal is a simple one, to ensure the success of our students and increase the strength of our communities.
Today, Miami Dade College is the largest, most diverse and highly regarded college in the nation. We operate eight campuses with over 6,000 employees who educate over 170,000 students from around the world. The College offers over 300 programs of study and several degree options, including vocational, associate, and baccalaureate degrees. We also offer numerous Community Education classes as well as online credit classes through the Virtual College. Specialized and advanced educational opportunities include the prestigious New World School of the Arts, The Honors College and our Dual Enrollment Program.
With such a large organization, our employment needs are very diverse. From full-time professional faculty to part-time adjunct faculty and support staff, the people who comprise the MDC workforce are the innovators who help the College maintain our reputation as one of the most highly regarded colleges in the country.
If you're committed and have a passion for education and a desire to help others learn and grow in their personal and professional lives, consider an opportunity with MDC. Come here to learn, come here to grow, come here to make an impact!
Featured Job of the Week
- 1Part-Time Resource Advisor - ACCESS DepartmentWolfson Campus
- 2Part-Time Administrative Coordinator, Learning Resources - 4899InterAmerican
- 3Part-Time Office Assistant, Take Stock In ChildrenWolfson Campus
- 4Senior Web DesignerKendall Campus
- 5Accounts Specialist III, Student Financial ServicesKendall Campus
- 6Part-Time Clerk, MailroomKendall Campus
- 7Part-Time Coordinator for Learning Disabilities/Access ServicesInterAmerican
- 8Faculty, Computer Information SystemsInterAmerican
- 9CustodianWolfson Campus
- 10Part-Time Professional Administrative AssistantNorth Campus
- 11Culinary Outsourcing Specialist, Miami Culinary InstituteWolfson Campus
- 12Financial Aid AdvisorKendall Campus
- 13Part-Time Lead LifeguardNorth Campus
- 14Director, ACCESS Services (Disability Services)Wolfson Campus
- 15Student Services Assistant I - Transcript Processing ServicesKendall Campus
- 16Part-Time Professional Coordinator/Academic AdvisorWolfson Campus
- 17Part-Time Information Assurance Technical SpecialistKendall Campus
- 18Part-Time Strength and Conditioning CoachKendall Campus
- 19Biology - Substitute Instructor - 4897Kendall Campus
- 20Safety and Loss Prevention ManagerKendall Campus
- Miami Dade College - Student Achievement Initiatives
- Miami Dade College - Community
- Miami Dade College - A Day at MDC
- Miami Dade College - Benefits
- Miami Dade College | Non-Instructional Positions
- Miami Dade College | Training & Wellness
- Miami Dade College | Opportunity Changes Everything
- Miami Dade College - Adjunct Instructors
- Miami Dade College - Full Time Instructors
- Miami Dade College | Students First
- Miami Dade College - Lifelong Learning