Job: Project Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Role: Project Manager
Assignment: CAC Medical Center/Market Management
Location: Will report to CAC Sr Leadership based in Doral FL
Are you a fit?
Are you an analytical thinker and a proven leader? Would you enjoy using your project management knowledge to facilitate processes and procedures involved with special projects?
As a Market Manager project manager you will: oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting.
- Lead teams in the delivery of high-quality programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Create detailed project design documents and task-level project plans to organize cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience creating and managing a budget
- Prior experience managing mid to large scale projects
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry or healthcare
- Proven experience managing day-to-day operations of a medical center (with various departments), health facility, or hospital setting.
- Ability to Deliver informative, engaging, and well organized presentations to varied audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to successfully liason with mutliple stakeholders, lead team meetings, keep entire team abreast of project status, track changes/issues/ and timeline to ensure project is delivered on time or early.
- Six Sigma certification
- Project Management Institute/PMP certification
- Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience developing/opening and/or expanding a medical center, health facility, or hospital setting.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
This position will require extensive business travel (Monday-Friday), depending on candidate location/logistics