Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist: The Estates
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1114
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in English language.
- Must know ACT- Act is a customer relationship management (CRM) software application
- Experience in Guest Service or similar experience.
- Positive demeanor.
- Commitment to spa needs, colleagues, and guests.
- Provide legible communication and direction.
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)
- Computer literate and experience.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be flexible and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Some college or training in Hospitality Industry.
- Previous experience as Receptionist.
- Previous cashiering experience.
- Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish/Russian/Portuguese.
- Ability to:
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize and follow-up
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data