Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information.
1. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Compute basic arithmetic.
3. Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
4. Provide legible communication and directions.
5. Ability to:
• perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• prioritize and organize.
• be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
• follow directions thoroughly.
• understand guest’s service needs.
• work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
• work with minimal supervision.
• maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Resort data.
1. Some college or training in the Hospitality Industry.
2. Previous experience as a Reservation Agent.
3. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Portuguese
4. Ability to suggestively sell.
5. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers.
6. Previous guest relations training.