Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Locker Attendant
Ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all aspects of the operation. Responsible for monitoring spa facilities, ensuring positive and friendly guest relations. Attendant observes all activity within assigned areas, offering assistance to guests/visitors.
Spa Supervisor / Spa Management
- Job involves working: Main: locker rooms, relaxation areas, SPA POOL TERRACE. Secondary: All spa areas
- While standing for up to 8 hours including stair climbing to access various locations within spa
- Lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Under variable temperature conditions (or extreme heat or cold)
- Under variable noise levels
- Around fumes and/or mite hazards
- Around chemicals
Staff in Spa, Pool, Grounds, Food and Beverage, Rooms, Laundry, Housekeeping and Engineering
Hotel guests/visitors, Spa members.
- Oral proficiency in English language.
- Experience in Guest Service or similar experience.
- Positive demeanor.
- Commitment to spa needs, colleagues, and guests.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be flexible and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Ability to:
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize and follow-up
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Fluency in a second language preferably Spanish, Portuguese or Russian
- Exert physical effort in transporting 10 to 50 pounds.
- Endure various physical movements thought the work areas.
- Reach 3 feet.
- Remain in stationary position for 60 minutes to 7 hours thought work shift.
- Satisfactory communicate with the guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards. Forbes 5 Star, LHW, AAA Five Diamond and ESPA standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Follow Spa opening procedures.
- Review memo board and attend daily pre-shift meeting (Zen Time) at 12:30pm
- Set up and monitor music.
- Inspect Spa on a regular basis; i.e. Locker rooms, Relaxation areas, ESPA Pool deck, Private suite.
- Set up and maintain amenity bar
- Set up and maintain water station.
- Prepare and maintain hot tea stations.
- Maintain relaxation lounge.
- Stock and maintain lockers.
- Greet guests upon arrival and provide tour of the facility.
- Check in guests into the lockers.
- Handle emergency procedures.
- Remain at station.
20. Maintain towel/linen, robe supply, and inform management when area will be left unattended to collect linen.
21. Clean and maintain locker rooms, restrooms, heat experience and shower areas.
22. Inspect and maintain Jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna.
23. Guest service required at the ESPA Pool deck for food orders and clean up.
24. Maintain a clean environment at all times for the lockers, relaxation areas, pool area.
25. Empty trash containers.
26. Handle lost and found items.
27. Accompany guests to check out and provide fond farewell.
28. Break down amenity bar.
29. Break down water station.
30. Break down hot tea stations.
31. Follow closing side work procedures.
32. Ensure no guests are in the Spa before you exit for the closing shift.
33. Check out with Supervisor or Manager on Duty.