Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Associate Client Support Consultant (English/Spanish)
ADP is hiring an Associate Client Support Consultant: Small Business Services.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we're looking for.
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Associate Client Support Consultant on the Small Business Services team, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
Does this sound like you?
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's products/technologies.
- Use a breadth of expertise to help ADP's clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Leverage your knowledge of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build a client's understanding of our product's value, exceeding clients' expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!