Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SPA - Implementation Payroll Specialist
ADP Streamline Organization
ADP Streamline Service Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
- To stand as ADP single point of contact facing the Client for the implementation project.
- To ensure the setup of the new client in consolidation Services systems (Reporting, Invoicing, Payroll Process Control, ...)
- To fine-tune the coordination protocol with Partners Managers in triggering, track progress and closing the local implementation projects and the service delivery either with ADP countries or with external Payroll providers.
- To facilitate efficient global implementation of ADP Streamline across the Client organization.
- Monitor and manage the Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase.
- To solve potential issues that may prevent the satisfactory and timely completion of the global implementation.
- To ensure a proper transition from implementation to service with the assigned Account Manager
- To develop, produce and monitor a master implementation schedule to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables.
- To produce project status reports satisfaction surveys and KPI's on service to conduct conference calls with the Client on a regular basis in order to ensure the relationship.
- To setup the options for configuring the consolidated reports and exported data to be supplied to the new Client.
- To survey each country after the "go live" payroll for feedback, evaluate the status of the payroll, check Client satisfaction and develop an action plan to resolve any residual issues.
- To act from time to time as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of ADP Streamline solution to client needs at the selling process stage
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with ADP Streamline partners.
- Two years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Efficient in at least English. Additional languages are pluses
- Able to relocate
- University degree or comparable education
- Payroll (and HR) related training are advantage
- Manager implementation Coordination (functional)
- Operations Director
- HUB Coordinator (day-to-day operations)
- Account Managers (client handover)
- Partner Managers (partner issues)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of concurrent implementations (entities/employees) monitored at the same time.
- Number of open and resolved issues (CCM)
- Amount of extra business acquired, sell more.
- End-to-end duration of the global implementation. (start speed, from signature to go live)
- Client satisfaction surveys on implementation.
- Organization: ADP Streamline
- Supervisor: HUB Coordinator
- Location: Parsippany, US