Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEI Inspector Aide
Quality Assurance / Quality Controls
AECOM is actively seeking an entry-level Roadway Inspector Aide to join our CEI Construction Services team. As a CEI Roadway Inspector Aide, you will begin an exciting career in CEI roadway and bridge construction inspection. Position tasks include assisting the CEI Project Administrator or Senior CEI Inspector in all aspects of daily roadway construction inspection which includes various construction inspection duties to ensure quality control and contractor compliance for roadway, structure and/or bridge construction projects of varying complexities. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in CEI Inspection.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspects and monitors assigned fieldwork activities on a project to ensure conformance to plans, specifications, and other contract documents
- Coordinates work and inspections with the contractor’s representative as per required by the senior inspector
- In guidance with senior inspector checks lines, grades, dimensions, and elevations using standard surveying and field measuring equipment
- Ensures that highways work zones and traffic control setups conform to contract requirements
- Tests and/or samples materials
- Assists in project administrator or senior inspector’s meeting
CEI Inspector Aide
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and follow per senior level inspector's basic technical instructions
- Computer skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Must obtain FDOT Intermediate MOT, CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I, CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I and CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I within the first six months of the assignment.
- AA or BA/BS degree
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
United States of America
USA - Florida