Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Drainage Engineer
Engineering - Civil
As an AECOM Senior Water Resources Engineer, you can look forward to projects including various assignments for the Department of Transportation and local municipalities throughout Florida. You will also be responsible for developing strong working relationships with clients and staff plus maintain a high level of project standards and meeting or ideally exceeding client expectations.
- Performs engineering analysis associated with stormwater infrastructure improvements and evaluation of existing conditions
- Provides technical support to staff to develop plans and calculations for transportation and civil site projects
- Leads project development of plans and calculations
- Lead drainage design for transportation projects including report preparation
- Understands applicable policies, methods, practices, and procedures
- Reviews plans and calculations for conformance with applicable water quality and quantity regulations
- Lead in research of existing conditions and develops organized documentation on historical data available for each project
- Lead in marketing efforts to new and existing clients
Senior Drainage Engineer
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
BS Civil Engineer degree or related field
8 plus years of related drainage, water resources, civil engineering, or other related experience
- MS Civil Engineer degree or related field
- FDOT transportation project experience and knowledge or FDOT highway design regulations
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
United States of America
USA - Florida