Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative for a company located in the Doral, FL area. The perfect candidate will be sales driven and seeks growth opportunities.
- Primarily inside sales; prospecting, selling, and servicing wholesale floral customers
- Achieve sales success objective by providing solutions and engaging customers
- Excellence in service to build and retain client relationships.
- Propose creative ideas and alternatives to increase sales and prospect.
- Track orders from purchase order to delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Inspect flowers for quality assurance standards
- Attend trade shows to showcase our innovative floral products and have face to face contact with nationwide customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years sales experience. Floral industry highly desirable.
- Associate degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective lead sourcing, negotiating and closing skills. Issue resolution
- Time Management, Organization skills, Excellent follow up skills
- Strong written and verbal communications (inside phone sales)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Komet software knowledge a plus.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a team-player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to inspect flowers for quality inside a cooler
- Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
- Overtime work may be required during busy periods
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and reasonable: commensurate with experience
- Benefits package include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance within 30 days of employment
- 401(k) matching after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off benefits
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Access to paid training opportunities to develop your professional skill set
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.