Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Media Manager - Temporary
at Aventura Mall
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Strategic content development for Aventura Mall services, entertainment and retailers
- Engage in relevant conversations on behalf of brand and provide community management services for “soft selling” products
- Monitor and respond to community and user posts and feedback on a quick and timely basis, as well as escalate issues and emergencies to the appropriate internal team members
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that encourages engagement and growth
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar and syndication schedule
- Develop and expand community and manage influencer outreach/explore partnerships
- Ensure brand voice is consistent with Aventura Mall and its retailers across social media channels
- Maintain Aventura Mall website content that is linked to or referenced in social media by ensuring tags and descriptions are optimized and content is accurate, relevant and fresh.
- Develop clear KPIs for all social media platforms, monitor performance and provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Manage relationship with external agency
- Collaborate with other departments (business development, leasing etc.) to ensure campaigns meet their business and communication initiatives and are executed in a timely manner
- Stay abreast of developments occurring in the digital, social media and Web 2.0 marketing space
This position will be responsible for managing expenses related to social media content generation, paid social advertising and any requisite third-party social media tools and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in social media marketing, communication, public relations or advertising
- 5 of experience in social media management, content creation and management, social medial analytics and
- Bilingual preferred
- Fashion, hospitality, retail industry knowledge a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of social media marketing with lifestyle, shopping, travel, hospitality, influencer marketing, brand marketing and advertising
- Experience and knowledge using social media tools including but not limited to Google analytics, social media posting, monitoring and reporting platforms
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills and excellent proficiency in grammar and punctuation
- Sound fiscal management and budgeting skills
- Experience with photography, video, digital asset production, etc.
- Strong understanding of social media and digital media and demonstrated ability to build social media following and engagement
- Strong understanding of analytics and measurement
- Passion for social media, user-generated content, influence marketing, etc.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Ability to generate unique ideas and think creatively
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects under deadline
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends, evenings and holidays.