Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Barracuda Networks, Inc.
The candidate for Barracuda's Account Executive role will be responsible for meeting with existing Barracuda customers and finding new growth opportunities, working with partners to target new customers and prospecting for new clients. Acting as a team player, the Account Executive will utilize all available resources to accomplish monthly sales goals.
- Meet regional sales objectives with accurate forecasting
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Responsible for developing “Go to Market Strategy” for partnership
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to educate channel partners and end-users and provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
- Capable of leveraging partner solutions to broaden Barracuda’s product footprint into partner portfolio
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
Candidates will be highly motivated individuals who can thrive in a dynamic, high growth, start-up environment and industry The desired candidate will have the proven ability to sell technology solutions with a primary focus on network security and storage This job will require 50% travel. The position will be located in South or Central Florida.
College Degree Preferred
5-8 years networking, integration, and commercial sales