BCA Financial Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Account Representative - $15/hour
at BCA Financial Services, Inc
LIFE IS SHORT. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is seeking enthusiastic, full-time Patient Account Representatives with customer service, call center, sales, and/or medical collections experience. This is a great career opportunity for a goal driven person with exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude.
The primary focus of the Patient Account Representative is to address all customer inquiries and concerns related to the customer’s account, collect payments, and resolve account issues in a timely manner. Responsibilities include handling outbound and inbound phone calls in a call center environment and negotiating arrangements for prompt payment.
- $15 an hour plus bonus potential
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Business casual work environment
- Onsite gym, bistro, and food trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k - with a company match!
- Paid time off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Incentive Programs
- Corporate Discount Program
- FREE Parking!
Desired skills and experience:
- Call center, collections, customer service, retail, sales, or front medical background
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Performance and goal driven
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with basic computer functions
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet goals
- High school diploma or GED
Who Are We?
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides an array of customizable accounts receivable management solutions enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debt expense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too!
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: customer service, credit, collections, accounts receivable, A/R, AR, billing, bill collector, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, sales, #zr