BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence Financial & Data Analytics
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline is the only new major private passenger inter-city railroad in the U.S. in over a century. We have built and commenced operations in Florida, with stations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. We plan on making significant further investment expanding our network within Florida to Orlando and Tampa and between other major city pairs across the country. We seek to hire a Business Intelligence Financial and Data Analytics, who will work closely with FP&A, Revenue Management, Business Development, Marketing, Sales and other business stakeholders in mining and analyzing financial and entity-level data to extract key trends, insight, and financial feasibility.
- Work with FP&A, Revenue Management, Business Development, Marketing, Sales and other business stakeholders in mining and analyzing financial and entity-level data to extract key trends, insights, and financial feasibility.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes
- Build models that will better detect anomalies, and resolve financial imbalances
- Create data driven Proformas and ROI as a function of querying and optimize the data source
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Build end to end data pipelines and self-serving dashboards. Automate whatever you can.
- Get a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved; document and train internal personnel to institutionalize the learnings of the data analytics practice.
- Articulate and apply appropriate statistical and machine learning algorithms to support strategic business decisions and front-line operations.
- Maintain a high level of organizational and operational awareness; independently seek out opportunities to generate incremental business value.
- Maintain a high level of awareness on industry best practices, new technologies and technical advances facilitating decision sciences and systems engineering; provide recommendations on tools and techniques.
- Identify and synthesize operations data for analysis relevant to business questions.
- Design and manage experiments and pilots to test hypothesis or generate test and control observation data.
- Perform or coordinate special analytics projects as requested.
- Analyze large datasets, interpret trends, and identify actionable insights and opportunities
- Extrapolate current and historical trends into forward-looking forecasts
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Business or other quantitative field. MBA\MS with Analytical focus degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced techniques in statistics and predictive modeling through prior experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and data manipulation (SQL)
- Expert skills in other statistical software packages (e.g. R, python) desirable
- Experience in revenue management and/or finance is preferred.
- Must have exceptional planning, analytical, decision making, communication, and organization skills and be able to work independently and lead others during projects
- Ability to foster and encourage teamwork and productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across organizational lines
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, as well as ability to develop executive presentation
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.