BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. As Office Manager & executive Assistant, you will have the opportunity to create processes to perform at a higher level of efficiency and make the role your own. Your ability to be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your work load and prioritizing tasks will payoff within our high-pressure startup environment. Brightline offers all teammates an opportunity to work within a highly successful, one of a kind company. If you’re someone that enjoys creating and improving processes, thinks outside the box, and can change directions and pace on short notice, let's chat!
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and working with other administrative personnel from various departments to ensure everyone is working together
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Maintain schedules, travel arrangements, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Monitor and ensure that new and existing procedures are being followed throughout all departments
- Produce reports, presentations, briefs and organize office operations and procedures
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- Proven office management, senior executive assistant or extensive administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience within a fast paced, high pressure environment is a plus
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exemplary planning, time management skills and organizational skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office technology and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Be readily available early mornings, as well as some evenings and weekends
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.