BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. We’re looking for UX/UI designer with deep knowledge of interaction design to design exceptional digital products. This person will be cutting-edge, but relish simplicity. This role will report to the VP, Product Design & UX.
- Design for all product user interfaces: .com, iOS, Android, kiosks, turnstiles, as well as planned immersive technology
- Illustrate design flow and ideas using wireframes, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes
- Create polished, developer-ready designs
- Respond and incorporate feedback
- Take projects through all phases of the creative process at superhuman speed
- Manage final design hand-off
- Conduct or participate in user research, UAT testing and QA with product and technology teams, and other business stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with lead designer
- Work in agile environment with a distributed team
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years of direct experience
- Experience working on digital products
- Strong sense of design principles and creative workflows
- Ability to design, measure, learn and crush!!
- Familiar with Bootstrap
- Fluent in Adobe XD
- Portfolio showcasing strong (and thoughtful) visual and interface design experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve for complex user journeys
- Natural team player
- Ability to meet and beat deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe CC preferred
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking and acute attention to detail
- You have sound judgment, thinking and acting independently, expressing clear and effective verbal communication skills to interact with Teammates
- You are able to lift, climb, push and/or bend for extended periods of time and have the ability to lift objects and with weights in excess of 50 pounds in a safe manner
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.