Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's
This position is responsible for maintaining proper detailing standards for boats, motors, trailers and ATVs for new customer, display, stock and service.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2. Wash, clean, wax and vacuum interiors of boats for scheduled customer pickups, display boats and service customers.
3. Ensure all components on unit are in proper working order.
4. Inspect product’s overall condition so it will be acceptable to the customer.
5. Verify all purchased accessories have been installed as per the buyer’s order.
6. Start and run motor to ensure it is operational prior to customer pick up.
7. Inform Service Manager or Service Lead of any required repairs.
8. Maintain an updated list of boat delivery schedules.
9. Keep track of cleaning supplies and inform Service Manager or Service Lead of needed items.
10. Perform grounds maintenance as required.
11. Keep work area neat and clean.
12. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
13. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to complete simple math calculations
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to work in non-air conditioned environment
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Bass Pro Shops
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”