Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Miami, FL
The applicant should have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). They should have the ability to prepare basic spreadsheets, prepare financial statements, perform selected analysis on financial statements and provide support for corporate accounting functions.
- Prepare journal entries for Corporate accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for certain Corporate companies
- Prepare basic spreadsheets
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare schedules for Audit/Review
- Work on special projects, as needed
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Masters in accounting preferred; CPA preferred
- Minimum of two years public or private accounting experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with J.D. Edwards Accounting System and/or Hyperion Essbase preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
This is a partially sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator, and telephone equipment.