Carollo Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Project Representative
at Carollo Engineers, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily inspection (primary responsibility)
- Special Inspection (in areas where qualified)
- Leading Construction Progress Meetings
- Preliminary review of Submittals, RFIs, RFCs, etc. to ensure they are complete prior to forwarding to engineers for formal review
- Review and acceptance of project schedule updates
- Review and acceptance of project schedule of values
- Preliminary review of change orders
- Generation and maintenance (along with project engineers) of project punchlist.
- Review and recommendation of construction pay applications
- Weekly review of contractor record drawings to ensure accuracy
- Assistance in start-up and commissioning activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel regularly and be working in the field full time
- Minimum of 10 years of construction experience including water and wastewater plants, pipelines, and pumping facilities
- Completion of OSHA 10-hour safety course and other construction safety training
- Project lead experience
- High School Diploma
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
Carollo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity, ethnicity, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered in a manner that is consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or any other similar ordinances as required.