CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 4700 Exchange Ct. US-FL-Boca Raton
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives as an Associate Recruiter at RNnetwork, a division of CHG Healthcare Services. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at RNnetwork in Boca Raton, FL, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
The Associate Recruiter will be in partnership with a recruiter and/or team of recruiters. Is responsible for the recruitment and support of RN Network’s travelers. Individual should have a strong work ethic that is dedicated and committed and looking for a long term professional career.
- Responsible for prospecting new and old leads
- Qualifies prospective traveler for requirements and suitability necessary for travel assignment
- Provides prospective traveler with information regarding available positions, the application process, and the company’s policies and benefits
- Obtains necessary documentation for traveler submission to client facilities such as application packet, references, licensure, certification, and physical documentation
- Responsible for insuring traveler has completed and obtained all necessary documentation prior to start at client facility
- Assists in the resolution of any issues
- Tracks and verifies accuracy of contracts, applications, licenses and assure that documents are signed and completed
- Establishes and maintains communication and rapport with travelers to encourage a long-term working relationship with the company
- Interacts with hospital account managers to facilitate placement of travelers
- Extracts new leads/business from current clientele, i.e. references and referrals
- Maintains updated traveler database
- Checks references and credentials
- Sends out recruiting and marketing information to potential travelers
- Provides administrative support to recruiter
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong internal and external communication and phone skills
- Minimum of one year experience in the direct sales of products or services
- College level education
- Experience in the sale of professional services
- Persuade and influence verbally and in writing
- Manages time effectively and achieve work goals independently
- Ability to manage multiple details in an organized and efficient manner
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer