CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 6451 North Federal Highway US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
A Client-Side Consultant will be responsible for cultivating relationships with various health systems, hospitals and group practices. The consultant will also be responsible for matching healthcare facilities and physicians.
- Build new relationships with C-suite, VP level contacts, and Healthcare Recruiters to educate them and inquire about their staffing challenges to create customized solutions that will meet our client’s needs.
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with clients to encourage a long-term working relationship with Weatherby
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while being highly collaborative
- Facilitates placement of physicians by collaborating with other sales representatives and business partners, partnering together to match physician skill level, licenses, board status, physician credentials and customer preferences
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the specific specialty and put strategic plans in place to address customer needs as requested
- Maintain and update client information in database
- Meet all production goals as set by management
- Negotiate according to Weatherby’s strategy, client contracts for locum tenens service, advanced practices, and/or permanent placement services
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales
- Relentless tenacity and creative approach to uncovering new opportunities
- Highly collaborative and customer-focused approach to serving clients and teammates
- Proven success in development and growth with client accounts
- Proven, successful track record of hitting sales goals and quotas
- Solutions-focused approach to clients
- Influential written and oral communication skill at a professional level
- Effective and proven sales, negotiating and closing capabilities in long service-oriented sales cycle
- Experience in providing a high degree of customer service
- Excellent organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of three years of proven experience in B2B sales
- Phone prospecting experience and consultative sales model
- Ability to devise and execute work goals independently
- Ability to understand complex healthcare systems
- Ability to target and sell to high level decision makers
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals and objectives
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communication
- Analyze business trends/indicators and create successful business plans
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay + uncapped commission
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer