CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Consultant
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 6451 North Federal Highway US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. CHG Healthcare is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
Have great earning-potential as an Inside Sales Consultant in the Physician Permanent Placement Division at CompHealth in Fort Lauderdale, FL. As an Inside Sales Consultant you will place physicians in permanent positions in facilities all over the country.
- Source healthcare provider names, contact information and generate call lists
- Make outbound phone calls to providers and develop prospective business by building relationships, persuading and influencing them to consider new career opportunities with our clients
- Screen, qualify and determine viability of providers then match them up with appropriate opportunities based on their needs/wants
- Build an active pipeline, and continually identify and develop new healthcare provider prospects
- Sell and negotiate throughout the recruitment process and act as a subject matter expert while taking a consultative approach with providers
- Generate revenue through closing the permanent placement of healthcare providers into our client facilities
- Meet and exceed production goals throughout a consultative sales cycle
- 3+ years of experience in consultative sales or selling a professional service
- Intrinsically motivated and able to persevere through tough markets
- Professional written and oral communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence prospects
In return, we offer:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer