Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
APTIM is a leading engineering firm with a global presence and a thriving coastal engineering and surveying practice. We are pleased to announce an immediate opening in our Boca Raton, FL office for a Surveyor II (scientist II) position. This position has tremendous growth and career development potential for a proficient surveyor.
- Review of applicable regulations that may impact project scope.
- Communication of technical concepts, evaluation results, plans, reports, etc. via oral and written reporting; and ensures conformance to applicable technical standards as well as company policies and procedures.
- Proficient with field data collection and processing of hydrographic, topographic, boundary, and other survey tasks.
- Mid-size (<30') boat handling and comfortable with on-water duties (swimming, wading, boating, etc.)
- Proficient with GPS equipment, Hydrographic Equipment, Topographic Laser Scanners and conventional survey gear.
- Extensive travel within the United States required. Must be open to limited foreign travel.
- Must have 3-5 years of related field experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of theories, practices and procedures to complete field and office tasks with limited supervision/assistance.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete own work.
- Understands relationships between work processes and the business.