Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dependency Case Management Supervisor
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Dependency Case Management
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families.
As a Dependency Case Management (DCM) Supervisor you will support our growing needs for child case management services. You’ll lead an integrated, strategic care team charged with attending to the needs of children placed in care by the Department of Children and Families, with the end goal of finding permanent, stable, safe home environments for children. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and dedicated social services professional who has a passion for leadership and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Mission driven uplifting work culture
- Great benefits suite
- Generous paid time off including holidays
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Culture for continuous improvement and only being the best!
- Oversee proper client to staff ratio.
- Provide support with in-crisis or problem cases; provide on-going assistance to program staff in coordinating services for clients.
- Collect, analyze and report data in area of supervision.
- Liaison to community agencies such as ADM, DCF, DJJ, etc. and attend closure or conference staffing.
- Oversee that program staff completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in grant writing, contract negotiating or re-accreditation preparation.
- Maintain and generate necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide direct case work in the absence of service staff.
- Conduct face-to-face interview with clients for development of individual treatment plans, and behavioral assessments and provide other direct treatment services.
- Review and approve psychosocial assessments and treatment plans.
- Pretty strong knowledge about all things dependency case management,
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results,
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families.
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change, and
- A sincere passion for helping others in need.
- Master's degree in a human services related field and two years experience in Human Services or Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and four years experience in Human Services
- Possess the State of Florida Child Welfare Certification
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we have been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.