City of Fort Lauderdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
YEAR ROUND RECREATION INSTRUCTOR II- Ballet, Tap, and Jazz Instructor
at City of Fort Lauderdale
- POSITION SUMMARY
The City of Fort Lauderdale is seeking dynamic, experienced and professional dance instructors to teach Ballet, Tap and/or Jazz classes to children, adults and seniors. Instructors are responsible for teaching skills, leading choreography and directing live performances.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Have successfully graduated from a standard high school or possess a G.E.D. from a recognized issuing agency.
- Experience in organizing and instructing dance groups for school aged children, teens and adults
- Experience with teaching skills, and planning, teaching and executing a performance
- Evenings and weekends as needed
- HOW TO APPLY/ VETERAN INFORMATION
Applications will be reviewed and the hiring authority will contact those applicants whose application reflects the best match of experience for the position.