Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Under the direction of the Director of HRIS & Benefits, the HRIS Analyst will serve as a liaison between the Human Resources (HR) and Information Technology (IT) Departments to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department.
The HRIS Analyst will provide Human Capital Management system support to all our HR functions including: HR, Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Compensation. The successful incumbent will be a team player, highly confidential, analytical, process and detailed oriented, customer-focused, exceptional excel skills and bring a strong understanding of HRIS system.
Assist HR department staff with technical issues by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Assist HR department staff with technical issues by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Responsible for the configuration and ongoing maintenance of various modules within our HRIS Ceridian system including but not limited to: benefits, compensation, reporting and analytics, dashboards, recruitment, on-boarding, workflows, and system notifications.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining existing Ceridian integrations, making modifications and partnering with IT on the creation of new integrations as needs arise.
- Develop and maintain HR system administration documentation (configuration, training, administration guides, etc.)
- Develop workforce analytics and dashboard reporting on: headcount activity, hiring, attrition trends, headcount forecasting, etc.
- Collaborate with other HRMS users (Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Compensation, HRBPs, etc.) to ensure integrity of the HRIS.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
- May perform other duties and participate on special projects as assigned
- Demonstrated proficiency in various reporting applications, including interactive reporting functions, employee self-service, manager self-service, and user reporting dashboards. Able to adapt to different communication styles, be results driven, self-starter, analytical and have strong prioritization skills
- An advanced/super user in both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Skilled in the analysis and development of various reporting functions
- Able to adjust to rapidly-changing priorities
- Able to consistently adhere to data security measures and standards
- Knowledgeable with implementation of user interface applications
- General understanding of interfaces with third party Benefit vendors
- Ability to maintain a strict standard of confidentiality in handling sensitive information, reports, and correspondence
- Change management and project management experience
- Highly communicative, and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of IT integration processes
- Prior HCM system implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- 2+ years of general professional HR experience
- 2 +years’ experience in an analyst function supporting a multi-division team
- Experience with acquisitions and system integrations