Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
As an Onboarding Ambassador, you are part of a team working directly with our Healthcare Professionals (HCP) by managing them through the onboarding process to ensure accurate and timely receipt of all required facility documentation as well as facilitating resolution to any credentialing related issues. The successful Onboarding Ambassador will work to ensure the HCP is ready to begin their assignment on time. This position requires the ability to work with a high degree of self-motivation, as well as the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Oversight of the credentials for HCPs confirmed for an assignment. This includes preparing the contract and the needed document list and remaining in contact with the HCP to ensure all requirements are met for their expected start date. Interaction with other internal departments on status of documentation requirements
- Oversight of the credentials for HCPs currently on assignment. Alert and work with existing healthcare professionals and internal departments on expiring documents to ensure 100% compliance
- Follow up for results of criminal background searches, metabolic drug screenings and infectious disease titers and other clinical testing with appropriate vendors
- Ensure accurate background searches are started and complete in a timely and efficient manner to meet the mandated document due date
- Inspect HCP documents prior to sending to imaging storage system
- Work with licensure team to facilitate the issuance of licensure in order to meet the start date requirement
- Promote, foster and maintain optimal relationships across departmental and company lines to influence positive results
- Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills including the ability to think ahead and get things done without intervention from others
- Ability to work independently, but also have a strong commitment to being a team player
- Demonstrate accountability and dependability
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively on the phone and in writing. Listens attentively and with empathy
- Works well in a team environment and collaborates effectively with others
- Self-motivated and demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative to pro-actively address client concerns and issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- 2 years of experience in an administrative support role, office environment, and/or service industry preferred
- Knowledge of office systems and Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word