Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CTI Group
- Human Resources
(Local U.S residents need only apply).
CTI Group Worldwide Services Inc. is a global recruiting firm based in Fort Lauderdale, FL with offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar offering Human Resources, travel, payroll, training and uniform services to the cruise and hotel/resort industries.
Our Management Training Program targets individuals interested in learning about the cruise industry and pursuing a career in Global Human Resources and Training.
- Support full cycle recruiting efforts as needed e.g., sourcing, prescreening, processing, placement.
- Identify qualified candidates and conduct verifications of employment.
- Coordinate interviews and schedule staff appointments.
- Input and maintain documents in applicant tracking system. Build and maintain relationships with company stakeholders and industry contacts, address client needs.
- Manage internal operations and supervise administrative staff.
- 4-year degree from recognized college/university in Hotel Management or relevant content area.
- Ability to communicate (e.g., speak, read, write) in fluent English.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse, team-based environment.
- Willing and able to work in global branch office temporarily.
- Salary Range: 24,000-30,000 USD.