Dental Care Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dental Care Alliance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Dental Assistant
We are hiring a Bilingual Dental Assistant for our practice; Sunrise Dental Group located in Plantation, FL. This is a full time position working 4 days per week. The Dental Assistant we hire will have formal training from an accredited dental assistant program, and will have 1-2 years' of Endo, Perio and General Dentist experience. X-ray license in the state of Florida is preferred. Must have excellent patient care customer service skills. We offer an excellent salary plus benefits!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- X-ray license for the state of Florida is preferred
- 1-2 years' experience working as a Dental Assistant
- Bilingual Spanish/English is required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Sunrise Dental Group is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).