Dental Care Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dental Care Alliance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Front Desk / Dental Receptionist
We are looking to hire a Dental Receptionist for our affiliate practice; Main Street Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics located in Jupiter, FL 33458. The Dental Receptionist for this position will have experience working as a Receptionist in a dental office with excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of dental terminology is a plus. We prefer a candidate that is a team player and has a positive attitude with exceptional multi-tasking abilities to join our amazing team.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- Recent Grad Ok
- Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO) is a plus
- Experience answering telephone
- Customer service experience
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Main Street is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 300 affiliated practices, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.