Adtalem Global Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr, Trade Show & Events
at Adtalem Global Education
- Job ID
- Meeting Planning
- Employment Type
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
- U.S. - Exempt
Opportunity at a Glance
This position is responsible for producing a portfolio of successful international conferences geared towards senior-level compliance executives. This position reports directly to the Program Manager, Conferences and oversees event program production for conferences particularly in Brazil as well as the Americas.
- Acts as product manager on conferences, overseeing both execution and strategic direction.
- Collaborates with internal content manager and external subject matter advisors to develop commercially viable programs in multiple global markets.
- Develops and presents product briefings to internal sales, marketing and customer service teams.
- Maintains constant communication with internal sales, marketing and customer service teams.
- Identifies, invites and confirms executive-level speakers for conferences.
- Collaborates with marketing department to create promotional materials for each event.
- Manages on-site program execution, ensuring sessions run on time and providing speaker support in a professional, service-oriented manner.
- Establishes and maintains strategic relationships with industry thought-leaders, associations, vendors and media.
- Works with event coordinators to confirm room set-ups and speaker requirements.
- Coordinates with sponsorship team to confirm sponsor participation and logistics.
- Manages speaker expense budgets.
- Facilitates clear, consistent communication within cross-functional project teams.
- Represents Company at key educational and networking gatherings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience; program management experience preferred.
- Superior project management skills.
- Thorough and detail-oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (20-30% travel).
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese Required.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.