Duke Realty Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager-Commercial Construction
at Duke Realty Corporation
Duke Realty, one of the largest, publicly traded, commercial real estate companies in the United States with industrial properties in 20 major U.S. cities, has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our construction team in our South Florida office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued through our Core Values: “Responsible”, “Respectful”, and “Resourceful”. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- The Project Manager shall have overall responsibility for the successful administration and management of projects.
- Responsible for communication with both internal and external customers to ensure that project goals, cost, schedule, and quality are achieved.
- Responsible for the preparation, negotiation, and execution of all subcontracts.
- Manages contracts and budgets for project(s).
- Travel as required to support project teams in the South & Central Florida regions, as well as projects in other adjacent markets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Vice President of Operations.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Construction. Experience in design-build and industrial construction projects desired.
- BS degree in construction engineering, and/or construction management required.
- Experience in management and coordination of contracts, ability to manage and direct Subcontractors and General Contractors, and maintain relationships.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience using MS Project and PORCORE® construction software is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel to other markets as needed to assist with projects.