Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Representative- Ft Lauderdale International Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
The Fort Lauderdale Call Center has several openings for full-time, entry-level Customer Support Representatives. Customer Support Representatives are responsible for offering exceptional service and using creative problem-solving skills to resolve customer concerns in regards to a variety of requests. These representatives answer general customer and branch inquiries, resolve concerns or complaints related to rentals, research reservations, communicate branch policies, and handle roadside assistance calls all while learning policies, procedures, and systems for Enterprise, National, and Alamo Car Rental brands.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on a challenge and truly want to provide services that exceed the expectations of each and every one of our customers. Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, highly detail-oriented, and able to consistently produce results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
Schedule flexibility required-Weekly schedule 40 hours.
Hiring schedule: variation between the hours of 1:30pm- 1:00am and weekends.
This position pays $11.50/ hour
- Provide exceptional customer service and collect required information from the customer on every call per established criteria
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Use experience to identify customer needs and handle accordingly
- Demonstrate sincerity and empathy when appropriate by using the proper voice/tone pitch and word choice
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers and other company staff
- Communicate information considered unsatisfactory by customers in a tactful manner
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Offer alternatives and options to overcome objections
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
- Adhere to shift assignments in a 24 hr/7 day operation
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Proven ability to become an expert in all related applications, policies, and the vehicle rental process
- Maintain Enterprise Holdings standards for appearance, professionalism, and dependability
- Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent customer service when dealing with stressful situations
- Increased level of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to draft professional correspondence through email
- Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time
- Exhibit professional, courteous and friendly behavior
- Ability to probe for additional information in a professional manner
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on current task with office distractions
- Accurate typing and data-entry skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years.
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, call center, or administrative support experience
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: weekdays, weekends, holidays, afternoons and night time.