Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Job Location(s)
- Job Post Information* : External Company URL
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It’s all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
We are looking for a Personal Trainer to join our team.
As our new Personal Trainer you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and help to maintain a positive user experience in the gym
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with clients to help them define and meet their fitness and health goals
- Write workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without your supervision
- Provide fitness education and advice to gym users
- Work with the personal training team to continue to expand the team's knowledge and ability to perform
- Any and all administrative duties related to planning workouts, reporting hours and scheduling training sessions with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, etc.)
- Minimum of 1 year personal training experience working with clients
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary training movements and exercises
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Proven ability to teach and motivate others
- Basic understanding of nutrition and weight loss
- Ability to work with many different types of people in a corporate setting
- Requires long periods of standing or sitting
- Moderate use of computer terminal screen, right or left hand use, typing
- Grasping and gripping movement
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Some lifting may require additional assistance from another staff person. Employee expected to use discretionary judgment and ask for assistance from another employee if an item is perceived to be too heavy to lift without assistance
- Use of personal safety equipment required
- Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise
- Occasional exposure to bodily fluids
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: