Extra Space Storage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager (Bilingual Spanish Required)
at Extra Space Storage
Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? Why not bring them to a new workplace where you can really make your mark? If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces innovation, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Extra Space Storage is the place for you!
As a Store Manager, you will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. We seek passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric leadership role.
If you possess these talents, and a dynamic, growing organization sounds right for you, PLEASE APPLY. We would love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application.
- Manage the day to day operations of the site
- Develop customer relationships by identifying their storage needs and providing solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and retail sales of moving materials
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits with integrity
- Ensure the facility meets the highest of cleanliness standards. You accomplish this by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other basic general maintenance duties
- Perform independently with a focus on teamwork as you partner with other stores in the area
- Run errands for the facility and travel as needed to other retail locations
- 2+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- 1+ year of experience in a leadership or supervisory role is helpful, but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college education is a plus
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and work/life balance
Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
Career opportunities throughout the United States
Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1,000 annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
EXTRAHealthy Wellness program that includes the potential for $70 each month in credits towards your medical premium and $100 in annual rewards for participation
Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Career" applet in Workday
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.