First Republic Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Experience Associate
at First Republic Bank
- Job Locations
- US-FL-Palm Beach Gardens
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
Administrative Services and Facilities comprises several groups supporting corporate office operations for First Republic, including Facilities, Corporate Purchasing, Mail Room, Reception, and Architectural Design & Development. Our people serve our colleagues’ in-office needs in multiple regions throughout the United States.
The Client Experience Associate is responsible for: answering & directing incoming calls; greeting & directing guests arriving or leaving. Distributing incoming mail/faxes and deliveries and assisting with outgoing mail. Scheduling conference rooms and bridge lines for associates. Maintaining the lobbies and conference rooms in a neat and orderly manner. Assisting with special projects, as needed. Must be highly client service oriented and able to assist customers, colleagues, vendors and any individuals contacting the company.
What you’ll do as a Client Experience Associate:
- Create a memorable customer service experience for current and potential clients, and provide ongoing support to internal colleagues.
- Answer and direct incoming calls and greet clients/guests.
- Escort clients/guests to conference rooms or upstairs as needed.
- Assist associates with scheduling conference rooms and bridge-lines.
- Provide reception coverage whenever needed on any client-facing floor.
- Manage office calendar.
- Routinely check conference rooms and lobbies throughout the day to ensure environments are tidy and clean for guests.
- Assist in setting up weekly “Lunch on us” and lunch meetings.
- Order supplies for office on a weekly or as needed basis.
- Organize supplies, coffee stations, kitchen areas – stock areas as needed.
- Strictly adhere to bank security protocol. Perform opening & closing procedures for the reception area. Perform security watch during business hours for all parties entering the office.
- Assist with small projects/tasks for colleagues.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Offer administrative support (on an as-needed basis) to the Facilities Manager.
- Assist with set up/greet guests for events.
- Schedule and manage vendor appointments.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent written, oral and social communication skills.
- Provide extraordinary service by going above and beyond to satisfy clients and colleagues.
- Positive, proactive and friendly attitude.
- Team player; provide reliable and generous support to team members.
- Flexible and adaptable in light of ever-changing coverage needs on the team.
- Ability to understand and navigate a large amount of reference information.
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- May be required to lift 25-50 lbs.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.