Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Turndown Attendant
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Housekeeping/Public Areas
- Regular Part-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Responsible for providing efficient and orderly turndown services to all guest rooms as assigned.
- Provide turndown services to assigned rooms daily.
- Inspect the room to see if any repairs are required or if any cart, blankets, bedspreads, or draperies need to be cleaned or laundered.
- Ensure room has all necessary supplies and equipment, including iron and ironing board, hangers, clock radio, ice bucket, tray and hair dryer.
- Perform full cleaning service to the room if required or assigned.
- Fold linen daily.
- Load cart per specifications.
- Transport caddie containing supplies, brushes, and rags daily.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a large resort.