Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Men's Locker Coordinator
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Coordinates the successful operations and guest service protocols in the locker room.
- Orientate and train new locker Attendants in accordance to spa operations manual.
- Oversee daily operations of locker rooms and ensure all areas are clean, neat and stocked.
- Cover for all shifts as necessary (vacation, sick, etc).
- Communicate all engineering work order needs/check for completion.
- Monitor all stations of the men's locker lounge and pool areas.
- Properly open, maintain and close spa locker area.
- Lead the locker lock maintenance process and train Attendants in proper operation.
- Inventory all locker supplies, linen, amenities and order accordingly.
- Oversee laundry distribution.
- Schedule and monitor Attendant lunch/break schedules.
- Continuously leads by example providing exceptional service experiences to all guests.
- Acts as a liaison to all VIP and special attention guests.
- Place orders for supplies in system.
- Take monthly inventory of supplies and linen.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Previous Spa or Resort experience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.