Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Owner Services Concierge
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Guest Services/Customer Support
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
We are looking for an Owner Services Concierge to join our Team! As the Owner Services Concierge you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of duties pertaining to owner arrivals, requests, concierge services as well as assisting with condo operations administrative duties.
- Handle bookings of owner reservations and confirmations.
- Handling of owner arrivals, departures, complaints, traces and requests.
- Organize and maintain the departmental filing system and office equipment.
- Provide concierge services to owners and their guests.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
- Correspond and communicate in a professional manner with owners and other departments.
- Monitor the Owners lounge to insure it is kept according to service standards.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Concierge/Front Desk experienced preferred but not required.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.