Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Area Attendant
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Housekeeping/Public Areas
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Clean and maintain all items and surfaces in designated areas ensuring Resort's cleanliness standards.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Stock cleaning carts with designated supplies and equipment.
- Wipe shelves/counters; and sweep, vacuum, and mop floor and stairwell.
- Transport any food and beverage trays/items in public areas to service areas.
- Clean public and employee bathroom mirrors, vanities, sinks, toilets/urinals, shower walls, curtains, and floors.
- Stock vending machines in public and employee bathrooms.
- Sweep front entrance and pool deck daily.
- Report damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor. Contact Status Board directly for urgent repairs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a large resort.