Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Room Inventory Control Agent
at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Guest Services/Customer Support
- Regular Full-Time
"IF YOU CREATE THE STAGE SETTING AND IT IS GRAND, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS WILL PLAY THEIR PART."
- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Responsible for coordinating the assignment of guest rooms to ensure that all special requests are accommodated and all reservations are assigned to confirmed accommodations.
- Track room/suite inventory availability for all accommodation types and upgrades for subsequent five-day timeline.
- Pre-assign arrivals for various types of confirmed accommodations and special requests.
- Generate arrival list for "return guests" and package arrivals and pre-register the rooms.
- Keep Front Office Manager and other appropriate executives apprised when inventory controls need adjusting or when other actions to accommodate guest demands are necessary.
- Assist with check-in/check-out of guests, answer phones during high-volume activities.
- Perform other related guest services activities.
- Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff.
- Bilingual highly desireable.
- High school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.