Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager/Director, FP&A (DOE)
at Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Financial Reporting (4883)
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,500 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com
The position of Manager/Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will play a key role in the business planning process and provide analytical and strategic support to internal customers. This role focus on creating and forecasting financial statements, operating plans, KPI’s and capital budgets. The FP&A Manager will report directly to the VP of Finance and will work closely with the CFO and the other members of the Leadership Team to forecast and communicate company financial performance and actual variances.
• Build and enhance P&L models for new and existing services, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad hoc analyses.
• Create, maintain and improve profitability and management reporting.
• Drive the financial planning / budgeting process for the functional units, including revenues, costs and Capex.
• Analyze new business ideas, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
• Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s revenue and other key business metrics.
• Compile and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to company leaders.
• Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business
• Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
• Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers and the management team
• Prepare ad hoc analyses for CFO and other Leadership Team members
• Lead system enhancement projects that results in reporting and analysis efficiencies
• Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives
• Be a mentor to the financial analysts on the team and be expected to assume a leadership role
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
BA/S degree in business, finance or a related field
5+ years of relevant finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility
Excellent modeling skills with a strong understanding of corporate finance
Advanced Excel modeling skills
Advanced analytical skills
P&L management and/or analysis experience
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.