Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Halcyon Rehab
Physical Therapist Stuart, PRN (Regular Hours Available Weekly, Flexible Schedule)
- Are you an excellent Physical Therapist looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing & developing new programs?
- Are you a Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long term care, & assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Physical Therapist position (PT, DPT, MPT) in Stuart, FL
Comprehensive Benefits for Physical Therapist include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts
Work/Life Balance for Physical Therapist-
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Physical Therapist-
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Reimbursement up to $750/ year
About the Facility…
Halcyon Rehabilitation is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist at our 120-bed skilled nursing facility in beautiful Stuart, Florida, the “Sailfish Capital of the World”. We are located one mile from the intra-coastal waterway at the intersection of Cove Road and A1A, within walking distance of historic Port Salerno. We are a premier provider of a variety of nursing and rehabilitation services for the residents of Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach Counties. We are the proud recipients of the American Health Care Association Bronze Award for Quality. Our team of caring and dedicated professionals will make your stay with us a positive experience and do everything possible to help you achieve your goals, whether short-term or long-term. At Salerno Bay Manor we strive for 100 percent satisfaction! Our mission is to make each customer our number 1 priority and a recipient of the American Healthcare Association Bronze Award!
At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Pamela Krbec, CTSI
Director of Talent Acquisition
1. Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as a Physical Therapist.
2. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
3. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
4. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
5. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.