Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support
The Hooters Girl is the icon of the Hooters Brand and has drawn guests into Hooters Restaurants for decades. An exclusive position, reserved only for those who are entertaining, goal oriented, glamorous, and charismatic. In the restaurant she is identified by her glamorous styled hair, camera ready make-up, and her fit body which all contribute to her confidence and poise. The Hooters Girl appears to live a healthy, active lifestyle and is captivating to all who visit Hooters restaurants. The Hooters Girl is approachable, upbeat, and attentive to the needs of the guests as she socially engages with, and entertains each individual guest at the front door and on the floor. The Hooters Girl is knowledgeable about merchandise and menus items. She ensures that only the highest quality food and drinks are served to her guests and is a positive representation of the brand. The Hooters Girl embraces the company’s core values: Show You Care, Elevate the Spirit, Respect Everyone, Values Feedback, and Exceeds Expectations.
- Entertains Guests in a Fun Way
- Makes Special Occasions Memorable
- Team Player
- Promotional Representation
- Community Outreach & Events Participation
- Sales Generation, including Promotional Items & Merchandise
- Team Communication
- Performs assigned tasks
- Continuous development of food & beverage product knowledge
- Knowledgeable of Glamorous Hair Styling
- Knowledge of Make-up Application
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic Mathematical Computations Skills
- Ability to Promote Brand Integrity
- Ability to Engage Guests in Products and Menu
- Ability to Maintain Professionalism at all times
- Ability to Communicate clearly
- Ability to Work Well with Others
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to Maintain Attractive & Fit Image
- Must be 18 years of age *in some areas age requirements may be 21 years of age.
All applicants applying for a position involved in the service of alcoholic beverages must have a valid ServSafe alcohol certification, and all applicants must have any other legally required certification prior to beginning work and in order to eligible to work for Hooters. The applicant will not be compensated for the completion of any training required to get the required certification, and gaining such certification does not guarantee the applicant continued employment.
Hooters of America LLC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply