Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Sales and Service Representative
at House Doctors
A leader in the home improvement and repair industry, is seeking a positive, energetic individual to join the team. The role of the Customer Sales and Service Representative is to speak with customers on the phone, both for inbound and outbound calls, and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Our purpose is to redefine the home improvement industry by moving beyond the norm and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Customer Sales and Service Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively represent our company primarily through telephone contact by answering and making calls, setting service and sales appointments, targeting inactive accounts in order to generate new sales opportunities, and following up with customers on various issues
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
- Work directly with technicians to help develop job estimates, send estimates to customers and follow up accordingly to schedule the work.
- Maintain our technicians schedules and communicate any changes immediately to our customers
- Keep customer records and database current
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrable experience in telephone sales or related field
- Customer service focused – understands the need, solves problems, and responds in a timely and efficient manner
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive attitude to continue in these efforts every day
- Highly organized, confident and detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications and ability to navigate internal software programs
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
We redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and competitive pay. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.