HRA Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HRA Senior Living
Working at HarborChase - Experience Genuine Hospitality & a Rewarding Compensation Package.
“In response to the crisis surrounding Coronavirus / COVID-19, HarborChase is offering assistance those whose employment is impacted. We are hiring Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary Associates (PRN). Stewardship is a CORE value at HarborChase, so when our community is in a time of need, we are elated to be able to lend a helping hand.”
HRA is transforming the senior housing industry, and that includes shaping our talent into tomorrow’s leaders. At HarborChase, we believe that success starts with our Associates and we pride ourselves on hiring the best. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you desire a career that is rewarding and one that rewards you?
Qualification Skills/Educational Requirements:
Does this describe you?
- Ability to create an excellent experience for everyone who enters and/or calls the community through professionalism, hospitality, and courtesy.
- Provide a pleasant dining experience for all community residents, while following instructions to meet their specific dietary needs when necessary
- Responsible for the proper dining set-up of the dining room(s) while meeting or exceeding hospitality and service standards
- High school education or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in “front of the house operations” within restaurant, hotel, club or similar environment
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, residents, family members, and outside contacts
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of state food-handling and kitchen regulations
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens
- Must have patience, tact, and cheerful disposition
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement / Mentorship Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- and most of all Fun!